39 Years of experience.
We are a Certified Public Accountant and Business Consultant Firm, founded in 1981
Our professional staff is trained to face these changes and is equipped with a high level of professional experience as well as the skepticism necessary to protect your interests in the face of today's business risks.
Need someone to look out for your interests?
We provide a range of services, including audit and assurance, tax, accounting support, business valuation, litigation support, and other advisory services. We help you identify the possible risks or issues that your company might face before they happen.
Running a successful business today
Running a successful business today, in any country, is full of challenges often created by economic conditions, incremental regulatory requirements, and stakeholder demands. The globalized economy has created an even greater set of challenges and represents continuous changes in the accounting profession and financial reporting needs.
Our professional staff is trained to face these changes and is equipped with a high level of professional experience as well as the skepticism necessary to protect your interests in the face of today’s business risks. No matter the nature of the situation, you can expect from our Firm a constructive and open dialogue as well as sounding board to entertain new ideas and strategies in dealing with an ever-changing business environment.
Adding value to your financial reporting.
Below please find a list of services available that can help your Organization's management meet today's financial reporting and compliance needs:
- External audit services
- Forensic audits
- Non traditional engagements:
– Attestation examination and review engagements
– Agreed-upon procedures
– Monitoring procedures
– Reporting on specified elements
– Reporting on compliance
– Reporting on internal control
Taxes as a competitive advantage
In Puerto Rico, as well as in other parts of the world, governments are going through continuous restructuring and reforms.
The understanding of changes in local and federal (USA) tax laws and regulations is the business knowledge that Falcon-Sánchez's Tax team offers you, to stay competitive without affecting your compliance requirements.
- Corporate and personal tax planning
- Business incorporation and start-ups
- Tax filing compliance (State and Federal)
- Specialized tax services and research
- Tax exemption solicitation
- Rulings solicitations, estates, wills and trust
- Advisory in tax issue resolution
- Financial and accounting advisory services
- Enterprise-wide governance, risk, and compliance
- Internal audit function design and implementation
- Business valuation
- SOX compliance
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Litigation support
- Business reorganization and turn around
- Financial restructuring
Federal funds management consulting:
- Performance measurement and evaluation
- Compliance with federal awards and regulatory mandates
- Monitoring systems and procedures
- Coaching and training
Web Based Accounting Services
Advantages of our web-based accounting services
Our web-based system provides real-time accounting services to small, mid-size, and fast-growing businesses.
- Incorporations and By-Laws
- Government permits and licenses
- Policies and procedures manuals
Accounting and other services:
- Web-based accounting support
- Compilation of financial statements
- Corporate and payroll tax filing and compliance
- Budgeting and projections
- Controllership support
- Special projects
Our Advisory and Consulting Team
Works hand-in-hand with your management team to identify possible business risks and the strategies to manage them.
Tel: (787) 425-0500
Fax: (787) 425-0501
Suite 306 #14 Street 2,
Guaynabo, PR 00968
PO Box 366397, San Juan, PR 00936-6397
Send a Message